Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2019/08/06 16:34:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rui Wang

Hi,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer: Rui
Wang.

Rui has been an active contributor since May 2018. Rui has been very active
in Beam SQL [1] and continues to help out on user@ and StackOverflow. Rui
is one of the top answerers for apache-beam tag [2].

In consideration of Rui's contributions, the Beam PMC trusts him with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer [3].

Thank you, Rui, for your contributions and looking forward to many more!

Ahmet, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aamaliujia
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/tags/apache-beam/topusers
[3] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-