Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by zimuzo ezeozue <zi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/04 00:05:52 UTC

Re: What issue should I work on?

Sorry for the late reply. I had several issues building.

Attached is a diff file for the bug. Is this the correct way to submit
changes?

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Please try to work the patch on the Bugzilla page, is not recomended
to attach files to a mailing list.
Bugzilla handles attachments quite well, as well as interact with
other commiters and QA people withing the comments of the issue.

Use the mailing list as a back up in case the issue report doesnt get
that much traffic.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor