Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/18 06:03:25 UTC

Initial setup of new branch demo infrastructure complete

All, we've got the initial version of the new release branch demo up on the ofbiz server - reachable at http://demo904.ofbiz.org/ecommerce/ and https://demo904.ofbiz.org/catalog/ .

The branch builds and logs will be begin to become visible at http://build.ofbiz.org and http://log.ofbiz.org within the next two days .  Please let me know if you see things that are not looking right as far as the deployment goes and I'll get them rectified as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Initial setup of new branch demo infrastructure complete

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Here are the links:

http://build.ofbiz.org
http://log.ofbiz.org