Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Anderson Luiz Brunozi <ab...@cpqd.com.br> on 2008/06/15 14:23:30 UTC

Finding SVG dependencies

Hi,

Is it possible to use batik to find a list of files that an SVG file
depends on? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks,

Anderson Luiz Brunozi

Re: Finding SVG dependencies

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
> Is it possible to use batik to find a list of files that an SVG file depends
> on? If so, how can I do it?

Are you refering to the list of JAR archives one must use in order to
create an applet for SVG support? If so, you may try consulting an
available graphic [1] of JAR dependency on the official project
website. Keep in mind that it seems to be outdated.

There have been recent posts into the mailing list(s) [2] regarding an
updated version of the diagram but I guess there isn't one (at least,
an official) yet.

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/install.html#dependencyGraph

Re: Finding SVG dependencies

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Anderson,

"Anderson Luiz Brunozi" <ab...@cpqd.com.br> wrote on 06/15/2008
08:23:30 AM:

> Is it possible to use batik to find a list of files that an SVG file
> depends on? If so, how can I do it?

   The various UserAgent classes[1] have security related methods[2] that
are called before any resources are opened.  So you can subclass the
default UserAgent and track the resources that checks for security.

[1] The primary UserAgent is batik.bridge.UserAgent, but for the
    Canvas there is the wrapper class batik.swing.svg.SVGUserAgent.
[2] The two primary methods are:
        getScriptSecurity
        getExternalResourceSecurity