Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ankit Sethiya <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 01:01:49 UTC

HTTP Authorization Manager

Hello,

Can some one please help me resolve this issue:

I am trying to load test a site which requires user authentication to
access the site. This authentication is not a form and is a browser popup
that asks for username and password. So after doing some research, I added
an HTTP Authorization Manager in my script.

Now I am still not able to run the site through JMeter and I think the
problem is "no cookies" error. I am using cookie manager (with clear
cookies after each iteration unchecked) but not sure how to make it store
cookies?

Please see images below:

**Result tree* - *Request: (getting 401 authentication required error on
sampler result) - *http://screencast.com/t/KPGIFpK7
<http://screencast.com/t/KPGIFpK7>*

**HTTP Request:* http://screencast.com/t/zPFIIM8xv4k

**HTTP Authorization Manager:* *The authorization manager saves a .txt file
but I am not sure what is it used for :/ ---
*http://screencast.com/t/d2ucthr7N6
<http://screencast.com/t/d2ucthr7N6>*

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time.

Ankit

Re: HTTP Authorization Manager

Posted by Guruprasad <gu...@gmail.com>.
Are you passing the username and password from http auth manager??

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Masters,Louis" <Lo...@fhlbny.com>.
Did you resolve this?

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including, but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.