Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/10/21 15:37:50 UTC

OWB Release Lifecycle

Hi;

OpenEJB has been discussing release lifecycle! I think we can also discuss it
for OWB. What do you think about the release cycle for OWB?

From my perspective,  - 4 - release in one year is fantastico! But we also think
about maintenance releases!

Thanks;

Gurkan

Re: OWB Release Lifecycle

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Major releases will be done if the spec changes. So an owb-2.xx will only be done if a 2.0 Spec will be released. Otherwise I'd say we don't need a really fixed set of releases. I guess with all the work which runs into the geronimo integration currently, we will do another release next month or so ;)

But yes, +1 for doing 4 releases minimum per year if there has been enough work done.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@remulak.net>.

--