Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Carl Maloney <cn...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/07 05:05:19 UTC

[users@httpd] Possible Configuration Problem

I am a ultra beginner with Apache/PHP.  I got the server up and  running.  I can load up any html page/php file from my  browser.  I started a html file that has a "submit" button that is  suppose to launch a *.php file.  When I press the button, I first  got Error Message: 404, File not found.  In the html file I added  the file directory to the file name,  Pressed the "submit" button  and got Error Message 403: YOu don't have permission to access / on  this server.  Any ideas?