Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jumiller <ju...@utah.gov> on 2017/11/17 15:47:11 UTC

Re: ISAPI and IIS 10 Logging Issue

I finally managed to figure out what the issue is/was.  The
c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config file has a
definition for IsapiFilter in the <location path=""
overrideMode="Allow"><system.webServer><modules> section.  The
IsapiFilterModule needs to be before the HttpLoggingModule in the list.
I've made this change on all of my Windows 2016 servers where logging wasn't
working and they're all happy now, logging correctly.

--
Sent from: http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/Tomcat-User-f1968778.html

RE: ISAPI and IIS 10 Logging Issue

Posted by "Thomas, Michael" <th...@asrcfederal.com>.
On 17/11/17 15:47, jumiller wrote:
> I finally managed to figure out what the issue is/was.  The
> c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config file has a
> definition for IsapiFilter in the <location path=""
> overrideMode="Allow"><system.webServer><modules> section.  The
> IsapiFilterModule needs to be before the HttpLoggingModule in the list.
> I've made this change on all of my Windows 2016 servers where logging
> wasn't working and they're all happy now, logging correctly.

Thanks for letting us know how you solved this.

Mark

This fixes my issue.  Thank you so much!!

-Mike

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.

Re: ISAPI and IIS 10 Logging Issue

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.