Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by gv...@c3solutions.com on 2006/06/21 20:18:36 UTC

Unregistering temporarily from the list

Hi everybody,

Sorry to post this here but I cannot find any information regarding this
on the myfaces page.

I'm going to be away from the office for a couple of weeks and want to
stop receiving the mailing list's mail for that time. Is there a way to
do so or should I unregister and then re-register?

Thanks and sorry to post this here,

Gregory

Re: Unregistering temporarily from the list

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Nope.  Just unsubscribe.  Or even better, just set up a rule to auto
delete them and remove the rule when you are back.

Sean