Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2016/12/02 17:39:31 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed updates to Flink project site

The changes look great, Mike! Here's a quick screenshot of the front page:
http://pasteboard.co/images/51Tqpm8Ke.png

A quick one liner to paste in your terminal to open a browser window with
the changes:

git clone https://github.com/wints/flink-web-updates web-updates && cd
web-updates && ./build.sh && {./build.sh -p &} && for i in `seq 1 10`; do
sleep 1 && curl -Ss http://localhost:4000 && break; done && open
http://localhost:4000 >/dev/null

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
PS: Make sure to clear your caches. Otherwise there can be some weirdness. :D

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
If you like you could also open JIRA issues for these points with a note about the discussion here. That way we make sure that we don't forget about our feedback.

– Ufuk

Posted by Mike Winters <mw...@gmail.com>.

--
-Mike

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed updates to Flink project site

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Cool, thank you for merging!

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Winters <mw...@gmail.com>.

--
-Mike

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed updates to Flink project site

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Looks great!

Posted by Mike Winters <mw...@gmail.com>.

--
-Mike

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed updates to Flink project site

Posted by Mike Winters <mw...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

--
-Mike