Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rudraksh MK <ru...@indiqus.com.INVALID> on 2021/06/06 06:26:13 UTC

Scoping service offerings to individual accounts

Hello,

Something I’ve been thinking about for a while - how do you go about restricting the use of a service offering to an individual account? One option that seems the most obvious is creating a separate domain for an account, and scoping a service offering - or a set of them - to that domain. But I feel that can mean lots of individual domains in the long run.

I was wondering how others are thinking about this scenario - or dealing with it without writing a ton of wrappers on top?
Thanks!

Best,

Rudi.