Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com> on 2008/10/23 19:59:00 UTC

Does Axis2C support multi-threading requests

Hello:
Does Axis2C support sending requests concurrently in multiple threads? I
tried some times using version 1.0, exception happened. Will any new version
support this? Any special settings needed?

Thanks.
Steven

Re: Does Axis2C support multi-threading requests

Posted by Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com>.
1. Everytime when sending a request, one instance of axis2_svc_client_t is created by axis2_stub_get_svc_client(), why it will affect other thread?

2. How to use axis2_op_client_t instance to send requests? Is there any sample?

Thanks.
Steven

  You cannot achieve this with a single instance of axis2_svc_client_t. But you can achieve this with axis2_op_client_t. You have to use a single axis2_op_client_t for a single thread. But not like in axis2_svc_client_t you don't have to create everyting from the beginning.

  Supun..

  On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com> wrote:

    Hello:
    Does Axis2C support sending requests concurrently in multiple threads? I tried some times using version 1.0, exception happened. Will any new version support this? Any special settings needed?

    Thanks.
    Steven

  Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
  http://wso2.org

Re: Does Axis2C support multi-threading requests

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
You cannot achieve this with a single instance of axis2_svc_client_t. But
you can achieve this with axis2_op_client_t. You have to use a single
axis2_op_client_t for a single thread. But not like in axis2_svc_client_t
you don't have to create everyting from the beginning.

Supun..

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com> wrote:

> Hello:
> Does Axis2C support sending requests concurrently in multiple threads? I
> tried some times using version 1.0, exception happened. Will any new version
> support this? Any special settings needed?
>
> Thanks.
> Steven

Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org