Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by jasonkahler <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 20:09:42 UTC

urgent bug request CAMEL-6056

I am working on a project that uses Camel FTP for transferring files via FTP.
After alot of troubleshooting, scouring forums, and debugging I found that I
am currently blocked on this bug:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6056
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6056>

Can you give me any idea if it will be planned to be in a release soon. It
is breaking our application and regressing to version 2.10.2 (which works as
the bug states.)  is not an option for us. Is 2.11 already closed out? I am
hoping that since this worked before this bug can be fixed and included in
2.11.