Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alejandro Goñi <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 21:08:39 UTC

Using two wagon deploys, continue a release even if one of them fails

In my project, I release an artifact to a local Artifactory using
wagon-webdav, and upload the artifact to a FTP server using wagon-ftp. If
the upload fails, the entire release fails. I need a success release, even
if the upload fail, but if the fail is in the release to Artifactory, then
is ok that the entire release fail.

I'm not sure how can I achieve this. In the issue posted to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAGON-445 Dan sugest me to add an
option in the maven-deploy-plugin, but I'm not sure if any option enable me
to configure my project to fail with an error in the publish to
Artifactory, but not fail with an error in the upload to FTP.

Thanks

Re: Using two wagon deploys, continue a release even if one of them fails

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
 Could you file a request at https://github.com/mojohaus/wagon-maven-plugin
 and PR it

-Dan