Posted to users@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2015/08/12 17:47:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Taverna Parent 1 & Taverna Language 0.15.0 incubating released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Taverna Parent 1 & Taverna Language 0.15.0 incubating released

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
The Apache Taverna team are happy to announce the release of Taverna
Parent 1 incubating and Taverna Language 0.15.0 incubating.

Apache Taverna Language is a set of APIs for workflow definitions
(SCUFL2) and workflow inputs/outputs/run (DataBundle), as consumed and
produced by the Apache Taverna workflow system. The API includes
support for working with Research Object Bundles, and loading/saving
Taverna workflows in different formats.

For download and Maven instructions, see:

http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/language/

The release artifacts are downloadable from:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/taverna/source/

SHA1 checksums:
3eb09278b914b96fb5c6059523b1bb3e69a09334
taverna-parent-1-incubating-source-release.zip
4eeb37d141fea284cc8de17635d97a47b279ea91
taverna-language-0.15.0-incubating-source-release.zip

Release notes are available from:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231832
2&version=12332247

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231832
2&version=12332246

More details on Apache Taverna can be found at:
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/

We would like to thank all contributors who made this release possible.

Thanks,

The Apache Taverna team

Apache Taverna is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache
Software Foundation (ASF) sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a
reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Taverna Parent 1 & Taverna Language 0.15.0 incubating released

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
It didn't make it to announce@apache - and nothing else this month, confusingly:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201508.mbox/browser

http://apache-announce.markmail.org/search/?q=