Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net> on 2005/02/07 02:01:32 UTC

update

hi,

I just want to give a short update. Finally i walked through the apollo
code and got used to it. I'm now using the whole ResourceHome stuff for
WS-Eventing too. It is a lot of overhead, cause i only need to get the
ResourceIdentifier and get a Resource for it, but it makes the whole
project more consistent.

I'm using two types of ResourceHomes now. The RemoteSubscriptionHome,
which handles all Subscriptions with YFilter and the SubscriptionHome,
which is for the client.

I would be interested, if you plan to use a client ResourceHome for the
WSN stuff too.

I also adapted the package structure of the notification stuff
(porttype, impl, services).

Besides, the wrapped/unwrapped stuff i addressed in my last mail, there
came up another issue in the Apollo code.
Now it is not possible to have methods with a void return type in a
service. I locally added two lines to the ResourceHandler which fixed
the problem. Lets chat if you can put that into apollo.

cya stefan

--
My place : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~lischke