Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr> on 2002/02/01 17:39:12 UTC

Re: Template Question

  Hi,

   Content of <put> tag can only be a jsp local to current web application. It
can't be an url starting with http://...

    Cedric

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/bean" not found

Posted by Sunento Wu <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I was trying to create a simple application by using struts, however it ends
up with this error, any one knows what the problem is ?

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/bean" not found
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:214)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:174)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.processTaglibDirective(JspP
arseEventListener.java:1159)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEve
ntListener.java:755)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingList
ener.java:121)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:243)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1133)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1091)

Re: Template Question

Posted by Konstantina Stamopoulou <st...@intracom.gr>.
Thanx Cedric,

I realized that a few days later, so I used a .jsp with frames where one of
the frames loads the page.

Regards,
Konstantina

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>