Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Decebal Suiu <de...@asf.ro> on 2012/11/14 13:16:06 UTC

[Announce] wicket-plugin

Hi

I implemented a plugin framework for wicket that can be found at
https://github.com/decebals/wicket-plugin

I have a tiny demo application. The demo application is in demo folder. In
demo/api folder I declared an extension point (Section) that is a tab in a
wicket TabbedPanel. Each section has an title, an icon and a content (a
simple text message in my demo). In demo/plugin* I implemented two plugins:
plugin1, plugin2 (each plugin adds an extension for Section).

Best regards,
Decebal

Re: [Announce] wicket-plugin

Posted by Decebal Suiu <de...@asf.ro>.
Thanks Martin

I'm working to implement this functionality. If you see some problems with
my wicket-plugin implementation please tell me.

Any suggestions and advice is welcome.

Have a nice day,
Decebal

Re: [Announce] wicket-plugin

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I saw your todo:

on Application.init()

   - getApplicationSettings().setClassResolver(new PluginClassResolver());

Take a look
at org.apache.wicket.Application#getRootRequestMapperAsCompound. You will
have to do something similar with CompoundClassResolver, as Jesse Long
suggested in your other thread.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Decebal Suiu <de...@asf.ro> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I implemented a plugin framework for wicket that can be found at
> https://github.com/decebals/wicket-plugin
>
> I have a tiny demo application. The demo application is in demo folder. In
> demo/api folder I declared an extension point (Section) that is a tab in a
> wicket TabbedPanel. Each section has an title, an icon and a content (a
> simple text message in my demo). In demo/plugin* I implemented two plugins:
> plugin1, plugin2 (each plugin adds an extension for Section).
>
> Best regards,
> Decebal

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend