Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 16:10:00 UTC

Current develop rate of process in new version of realclass

hi, all:
    The following are the jobs we've done recently.:
   *Complete testing of capture camera pictures with Opencv libaray;
   *Complete Message Parser API encapsulation  and fundamental test;
   *Complete API encapsulation of Server and fundamental test;
   *Complete API encapsulation of en/decode/Audio态Video and Screen data
transmission module;
   *Complete basic testing of communication between Server and Student/DTU;
   *Complete the first version of Teacher interface;
   *Complete version control by SVN  with whole project.
   We still need to squeeze hard to get on with the schedule. And i will
organize the code tomorrow and commit encapsulated modules into SVN under
your permission. And guys, could you please pop up and let's discuss the
design and develop of our new system. Or else others would consider us as
dead man or zombie-_-! So pleeeeeeeeeeeeezz, try to make some useful noise.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/