Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2006/06/13 14:32:06 UTC

moving sourceforge projects

I've just created repositories for all sourceforge projects beginning
with the letters "a" and "b". Gump sites need to purge their data from
those projects

   <repository href="repository/ant-contrib.xml"/>
   <repository href="repository/antworks.xml"/>
   <repository href="repository/aopalliance.xml"/>
   <repository href="repository/barcode4j.xml"/>
   <repository href="repository/beaver.xml"/>
   <repository href="repository/beepcore.xml"/>

also ggf-cddlm needs rebuilding; I patched that one too.

-steve

Re: moving sourceforge projects

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hello Steve,
>
> how did you do it ?
>
> I have had a look at : https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/repository/ant-contrib.xml
>
> did you change this file ?

I added the file. Still not enough to make it build.

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ant-contrib/ant-contrib/gump_work/build_ant-contrib_ant-contrib.html

Bcel changes? At least now they are getting the emails and can deal with
it themselves. It was working last march/april, so something changed
somewhere during the outage.

> did you setup a host (or virtual host) called ant-contrib.cvs.sourceforge.net ?
>
> I am just curious.

Sourceforge have created virtual hosts for every cvs project, just like
they have done for SVN. The old, single cvs.sf.net server hasnt worked
since early may, so all sforge hosted projects are getting out of date
unless we upgrade them. I tried to think of a way to automate this, but
did it by hand for a few until I got bored.

they are still moving the virtual hosts around on their back end, or
playing with SSH keys. Because sometimes the SSH keys change, which is
annoying. They should really give every (real) back end host the same
SSH server key and be done with it.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Steve,

how did you do it ?

I have had a look at : https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/repository/ant-contrib.xml

did you change this file ?

did you setup a host (or virtual host) called ant-contrib.cvs.sourceforge.net ?

I am just curious.

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------