Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Alonso Sanchez <da...@oc.mde.es> on 2008/09/26 10:37:32 UTC

Anchor problem: other components being affected

Well, i must confess i really didn't know how to title this post, so... my
apologizes for the name.

The thing is that I have an anchor that looks like this:

<h3>Subtitle3</h3>

A first glance to this code made me think that everthing will we ok, but my
surprise after the rendering of the tml was that the previous code finally
looks in this way:

<h3> Subtitle3 </h3>

Despite of the "shape=rect" that i don't know yet how to hide, the thing is
that i really don't know why the h3 element is surrounded with the
element...

Is there anyway to change this behavior? Thanks a lot in advance

Re: Anchor problem: other components being affected

Posted by Daniel Alonso Sanchez <da...@oc.mde.es>.
ooops, my apologizes for that, i have no idea of that. I will try
immediately. Thanks a lot ;D

Re: Anchor problem: other components being affected

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
First, you have to use a mail client (nabble isn't one) or escape your
code correctly, i.e. use html entities. Otherwise your code won't reach us
because nabble messes it up and we can't help you.

Uli