Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/10/15 23:20:53 UTC

Re: Quetsion of CalciteConnectionProperty default value.

I can't imagine a reason why it is important to be set to that value.
The lack of other comment from folks further makes this likely.

Please change it if you see fit.

Posted by Miki Shingo <m-...@bq.jp.nec.com>.
Thank you for your comment.
I just wanted to know the reason why it has that specific value as default
Because there is no reason to set that value.

I just understand that value does not any meanings.

Regards,

  Miki