Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/08/04 13:29:37 UTC

RE: [Axis2] File Caching for Attachments

+1 to solving the cleanup problem.

It would also be great to have a size threshold - anything over X
K-bytes will be streamed to disk, otherwise we handle it in memory.  A
reasonable default should be used and of course it should be user
configurable.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding to the group.....A reply to typo...