Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/09/20 02:48:01 UTC

[jesktop] Explorer install

Hi,

I couldn't get

http://www.jesktop.net/apps/Jesktop_Explorer.jar

to install and there was no errrors in any of the logs. When I tried to
install via URL it just showed a table with no applications listed (and thus
an Apply & Exit button that did nothing).

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [jesktop] Explorer install

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Peter,

>http://www.jesktop.net/apps/Jesktop_Explorer.jar

I am going to remove it from jesktop.net as it came with Jesktop Impl to
Apache.  As such it's a jar in apps/jesktop/dist called
jesktop_explorer.jar.

Wouldn't it be nice if it knew what to do with a SAR file ;-)

- Paul H