Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 15:11:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] OpenMeetings main site

OK, changes are commited
You can check new site using latest build (webapps/openmeetings/docs folder)
Will wait or your comments/suggestions :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] OpenMeetings main site

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
We are waiting for wicket and red5 release, unfortunately I don't know
their release dates :(
Will contact both projects

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)