Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Federico Barbieri <sc...@betaversion.org> on 2001/02/25 14:29:59 UTC

[Very important] avalon 4.0 proposal.

There is a proposal/4.0 folder in tha jakarta-avalon cvs wich is the
"work in progress" rearchitecturing/cleaning for the 4.0 framework
generation. It's a tuning of all design patterns and contract, nothing
to do with the kernel implementation so I think it's something we should
work on toghether.

Please take a deep look and let's work out a nice solution that can make
everybody's happy.

Most discussions will be on the avalon list since cross posting can be a
real pain so please subcribe and express your opinion. To ease things
from now on each discussion on the proposal will have [proposal] in the
subject. The more we are the best solutoin we can find and we will be
all prepared and willing to move to the new generation.

Fede