Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/26 21:59:03 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache River 2.2.0

Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
Specification.

Version 2.2.0 has just been released.

This is our first Top Level Project release!

Re: [RELEASE] Apache River 2.2.0

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Top job on our new release Tom.

Cheers,