Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/01/24 16:04:58 UTC

Disabling stage

Hi
    I am building an educational app, when we are playing sound clips (instructions) to the student, we would like a simple technique to disable all actions until the sound has completed playing, I could achieve this the hard way, of adding state to all actions, however I was wondering if there is a method to disable the stage until the instruction has completed

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Disabling stage

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Mike
      DaĆ  I am so dump thanks