Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2011/06/29 07:54:50 UTC

[JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 394 - Failure

Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Solr-3.x/394/

No tests ran.

Build Log (for compile errors):
[...truncated 15312 lines...]

Re: [JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 394 - Failure

Posted by Chris Male <ge...@gmail.com>.
http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/package-list apparently works
reliably.

--
Chris Male | Software Developer | JTeam BV.| www.jteam.nl

Re: [JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 394 - Failure

Posted by Phillipe Ramalho <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am having similar problems. When running ant javadocs on
contrib/queryparser, I get the following error:

javadoc: warning - Error fetching URL:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.6/docs/api/package-list

and the script fails. What should I do? Is there are way to fix it?

Thanks,
Phillipe Ramalho

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Chris Hostetter
> <ho...@fucit.org> wrote:
> >
> > : Failure to fetch junit's package list yet again... but Hoss is working
> > : on this I think!
> >
> > I posted a straw-man patch, but i haven't relaly had time to seriously
> > test it on modules/contrib ... and i thik rmuir had some reservations
> > about putting the stuff in dev-tools ... but if someone is itching go
> > ahead and commit. (i'm a little swamped right now)
> >

> right, if the javadocs target in lucene/build.xml has a hard
> dependency on dev-tools,
> then the lucene source release won't work.
>
> but we could do some other things to fix this:
> * make this a soft dependency (e.g. the javadocs task will use
> dev-tools/plists when they are available, otherwise it downloads)
> * move dev-tools under lucene/ so we don't worry about this stuff
> * put the package-lists somewhere other than dev-tools (even if its
> just on hudson)

Phillipe Ramalho

Re: [JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 394 - Failure

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

Re: [JENKINS] Solr-3.x - Build # 394 - Failure

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Failure to fetch junit's package list yet again... but Hoss is working
on this I think!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com