Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2009/08/09 15:25:38 UTC

Re: Issues with Open XML in Office 2008 for Mac SP2

The Application setting "Apache POI" makes sense for all OOXML packages produced by Apache POI.
I changed XSSF and XWPF to set it to "Apache POI" instead of "Microsoft Excel" and "Microsoft Office Word".

The AppVersion property can is not that important and can be omitted.

Excel 2007 and OpenOffice 3.1 have no problems opening such files.
Leif, would you please do the final check in Mac Excel 2008? The fix was committed in r802539.

Regards,
Yegor