Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/06 02:27:51 UTC

DefaultArtifactRepository subversion location?

Hi,

Does anyone have a link to the Subversion
DefaultArtifactRepository.java?  I looked all over
in the various maven-artifact directories...

If I could find it, I could probably figure this out.

Here's what I'm trying to figure out just in case you
have know.

I created a testcase with a DefaultArtifactRepository
instance, like this:

artifactRepository = new
DefaultArtifactRepository("/home/ole/.m2/","/home/ole/.m2/",
null);

Then I try to get it to tell me the path to an
artifact like this:

public void testTemp() {
		String artifactId = "apacheds-server-main";
		String groupId = "org.apache.directory.server";
		String version = "1.5.0-SNAPSHOT";

		ArtifactFactory artifactFactory =
mojo.getArtifactFactory();
		assertNotNull(artifactFactory);

		Artifact pom =
artifactFactory.createArtifact(groupId, artifactId,
				version, null, "pom");
		assertNotNull(pom);

		String string = artifactRepository.pathOf(pom);
		System.out.println(string);
	}

However when I run this I get a NullPointerException
like this:

	java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.DefaultArtifactRepository.pathOf(DefaultArtifactRepository.java:107)

Thanks,
- Ole

Re: DefaultArtifactRepository subversion location?

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=DefaultArtifactRepository.java&btnG=Search

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 06/12/06, Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oooh - Very Cool - I'll definitely be putting find to
> good use in the future.
>
> Thanks,
> - Ole
>

> --- Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com> wrote:
>
> > mcooper@pondermatic:~/svn/apache/maven$ find . -name
> >
> > DefaultArtifactRepository.java
> >

> ./components/maven-artifact-manager/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/repository/DefaultArtifactRepository.java
> >
> > -Max
> >
> > Ole Ersoy wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a link to the Subversion
> > > DefaultArtifactRepository.java?  I looked all over
> >
> > > in the various maven-artifact directories...
> > >
> > > If I could find it, I could probably figure this
> > out.
> > >
> > > Here's what I'm trying to figure out just in case
> > you
> > > have know.
> > >
> > > I created a testcase with a
> > DefaultArtifactRepository
> > > instance, like this:
> > >
> > > artifactRepository = new
> > >

> DefaultArtifactRepository("/home/ole/.m2/","/home/ole/.m2/",
> > > null);
> > >
> > > Then I try to get it to tell me the path to an
> > > artifact like this:
> > >
> > > public void testTemp() {
> > >             String artifactId = "apacheds-server-main";
> > >             String groupId = "org.apache.directory.server";
> > >             String version = "1.5.0-SNAPSHOT";
> > >
> > >             ArtifactFactory artifactFactory =
> > > mojo.getArtifactFactory();
> > >             assertNotNull(artifactFactory);
> > >
> > >             Artifact pom =
> > > artifactFactory.createArtifact(groupId,
> > artifactId,
> > >                             version, null, "pom");
> > >             assertNotNull(pom);
> > >
> > >             String string = artifactRepository.pathOf(pom);
> > >             System.out.println(string);
> > >     }
> > >

> > > However when I run this I get a
> > NullPointerException
> > > like this:
> > >
> > >     java.lang.NullPointerException
> > >     at
> > >

> org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.DefaultArtifactRepository.pathOf(
> DefaultArtifactRepository.java:107)
> > >

> > > Thanks,
> > > - Ole

> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > users-help@maven.apache.org

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > users-help@maven.apache.org

locate DefaultArtifactRepository.java

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: DefaultArtifactRepository subversion location?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.