Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/17 20:02:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.7.0

A candidate for the Apache Knox 0.7.0 release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-0.7.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources (knox-0.7.0-src.zip) in:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
Branch v0.7.0 (git checkout -b v0.7.0)

The SHA1 checksum of the archive (knox-0.7.0-src.zip) is f1be8cd2d0b546ca8652fb7d2a5431bd217a0e11.
The KEYS file for signature validation is available at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Knox 0.7.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Knox PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Knox 0.6.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.7.0

Posted by Sumit Gupta <su...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

* verified signatures
* pulled the 0.7.0 source branch, built and ran tests
* tested basic functionality of WebHDFS, WebHCAT, HBase, Yarn
(ResourceManager), Storm
* tested basic HA functionality with between two Hbase instances.
* tested UI services for HDFS, YARN and Hbase (there are some filed JIRAs
for the UI services).

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.