Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> on 2011/04/18 09:44:37 UTC

[ANN] Maven ANT Tasks 2.1.3 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Maven ANT Tasks,
version 2.1.3.

The Mavent Ant Tasks allow several of Maven's artifact handling
features to be used from within an Ant build. These include:
Dependency management - including transitive dependencies, scope
recognition and SNAPSHOT handling
Artifact deployment - deployment to a Maven repository (file
integrated, other with extensions)
POM processing - for reading and writing a Maven 2 pom.xml file

The ANT tasks can be downloaded from
http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks/download.html

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Ant Tasks - Version 2.1.3

** Bug
* [MANTTASKS-218] - cacheDependencyRefs is ignored when pulling
dependencies from a <pom> defined in the build.xml

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

[Note: this mail was supposed to be sent yesterday but the search
engine provider who wrote the operating system for my phone managed to
send it from the wrong account... I blame them ;-)]