Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gilson Nascimento D Elrei <gi...@cpm.com.br> on 2002/03/12 16:23:09 UTC

Struts on JRUN

I have installed STRUTS example package (.war) on my JRUN installation - I
did modification like specified in jakarta-struts installation manual,
particularly i did some updates in JSP files (from struts-example) for JRUN.
When i try to execute the sample strut application i got this error in my
browser:
500 Internal Server Error
/struts-example/index.jsp:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown processing JSP page.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key index.title
I have checked Archive and I found a suggestion to verify my
"applicationResources.properties" file, including the following lines:
index.title = my title page

Ok, i did it and i save it in strut-example \WEB-INF\classes\ directory but
I didn't get success.
I verify my web.xml file on strut-example \WEB-INF directory and i found it:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.struts.webapp.example.ApplicationResources</param-va
lue>
    </init-param>

It seems ok for me, the PATH above exist and i have encountered the line
with "index.title=my title page"
But I continue to getting the same error.

Thanks for any suggestion about it.

Gilson DElrei