Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2006/09/11 02:39:37 UTC

seed-demo data: party/userlogin

I have a patch here to comment out all parties in the seed data files except
the admin party and admin loginId.

I run this patch for every production installation.

I was wondering, isn't it better we move all parties/userlogins from seed to
the demo data files except for loginId admin?

any opinions on this?

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: seed-demo data: party/userlogin

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
BTW I think it's not unfortunate but a good policy ;o)

Jacques

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.