Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2012/06/19 01:47:47 UTC

Arthmetic Operations Update

All arthmetic functions are with a patch (in a separate e-mail) with
the exception functions with a parameter of time, datetime or date.
Currently in VXQuery these pointable classes (time, datetime, and
date) have just been stubbed out. The pointable classes are missing
functions to call for specific data values. YMDuration and DTDuration
parameters have been set as type long so they have been included the
implemented functions. The asterix project is working on temporal
features and they are using the following classes for these types. We
could use these as a base for our implementation.

Date
http://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/source/browse/branches/asterix_stabilization_temporal_fixes/asterix-om/src/main/java/edu/uci/ics/asterix/om/base/ADate.java

DateTime
http://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/source/browse/branches/asterix_stabilization_temporal_fixes/asterix-om/src/main/java/edu/uci/ics/asterix/om/base/ADateTime.java

Time
http://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/source/browse/branches/asterix_stabilization_temporal_fixes/asterix-om/src/main/java/edu/uci/ics/asterix/om/base/ATime.java

What do you think?

Re: Arthmetic Operations Update

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Thanks for creating the JIRA entry and for attaching the patch.
I've reviewed and committed the (2nd) patch.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Eldon,