Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Zhou, Yan" <ya...@medplus.com> on 2004/03/18 16:23:04 UTC

how to access the "modified since last access" file

Hi there,

My client publishes some files via WebDav folders. And I will find "All
..." file and "Modified since last access" file.

However, using WebdavResource or WebdavFile class, I only see the "All
..." file, but not the "Modified since last access" file.

If I setup my WebDav client using Win XP, I do see both files there. I
wonder why, programmatically, I only get one. What am I missing?

Also, is there any spec. so that I know which file is which, i.e., which
file has the "All ..." info., which file has the "Modified since last
access" info?

Thanks.
Yan