Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bennet Schulz <ma...@bennet-schulz.de> on 2016/10/31 15:50:15 UTC

ActiveMQ Artemis - Replacing Airline CLI?

Hi there,

I just took a look at the airline project on github: https://github.com/airlift/airline <https://github.com/airlift/airline> and it seems to be dead. The last commit was in October the 11th in 2015 and there are lots of open and unanswered pull requests and issues.
Is it a good idea to stay with airline for future releases or should be think about replacing it with another CLI lib?

best,
Bennet

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis - Replacing Airline CLI?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
> I would like to have some of the open issues of airline in our cli

Like what?

We have any issues we opened against airline?

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis - Replacing Airline CLI?

Posted by Bennet Schulz <ma...@bennet-schulz.de>.
Well.. let’s stay with airline if you don’t see any upcoming problems with the dead looking airline project.
I would like to have some of the open issues of airline in our cli, but it’s more a nice to have and no showstopper.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis - Replacing Airline CLI?

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic