Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nuno Fernandes <nu...@ufp.pt> on 2008/02/25 13:19:01 UTC

Parallel execution of AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Hi,

I am using various AjaxLazyLoadPanel in one page to load data from a
slow service. The problem is that each panel is updated sequentially.
As an example, if I have 4 panels where the first takes 20sec to load
and the remaining 3 panels takes 1sec to load, these 3 'fast' panels
will only be loaded after the first ('slow') is rendered.

How can I change this behavior so AjaxLazyLoadPanel can do these updates
in parallel?

Thank you,
Nuno

--
Nuno Fernandes [nuno@ufp.pt]
UFP-UV - Universidade Virtual

Universidade Fernando Pessoa [www.ufp.pt]
Praça 9 de Abril, 349
4249-004 Porto
tel: + 351 22 507 13 00
fax: + 351 22 550 82 69

Re: Parallel execution of AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Nuno Fernandes <nu...@ufp.pt>.
Johan,

Thank you for commenting!

Nuno