Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 19:54:17 UTC

Let's choose product prefix WAS: [Apache Bloodhound] #390: Product wiki syntax

Hi !

On 3/11/13, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #390: Product wiki syntax
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis      |      Owner:  jure
>       Type:  task        |     Status:  review
>  Component:              |    Version:
>   multiproduct           |   Keywords:  product resource wiki syntax
> Resolution:              |  TracLinks
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
> Changes (by olemis):

[...]
>  PS: Later today you'll get a report of the full test suite . Until
>  yesterday it was quite green , the only exception being the case mentioned
>  in comment:14

... i.e. clashes between JIRA ticket syntax and legacy link schema .
We have to decide what to do about this .

We should also choose the definitive product delimiter char before
committing a definitive solution .

The options I'd suggest are ~ > ->
The following chars *have to* be rejected for very good reasons / : . -

I look forward to the final decision in order to make the final
adjustments ... if at all needed .

Olemis.