Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 18:15:10 UTC

Signing Maven artificats

How do I sign all the maven artifacts?
Please tell me I dont have to sign every maven artificat individually.
Because that would be insane. What is the command to just sign them in
one shot?

Sign the release (see Step-By-Step Guide to Mirroring Releases for more
information). Also sign all Maven release artifacts.

gpg --armor --output lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz.asc --detach-sig
lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Signing Maven artificats

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Note, I also worked in some stuff into Solr, but it requires entering
passwords a bunch of times.  Mike's script avoids that.

On Sep 17, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

> I wrote a simple Python script to do it (attached).
>
> You may have to tweak it a bit (eg change the CODE SIGNING KEY part to
> "match" your key).  It prompts for your passphrase the first time it
> needs it... and also verifies sigs if they are already present.
>
> Mike
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Mark Miller
> <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How do I sign all the maven artifacts?
>> Please tell me I dont have to sign every maven artificat
>> individually.
>> Because that would be insane. What is the command to just sign them
>> in
>> one shot?
>>
>> Sign the release (see Step-By-Step Guide to Mirroring Releases for
>> more
>> information). Also sign all Maven release artifacts.
>>
>> gpg --armor --output lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz.asc --detach-sig
>> lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz
>>

>> --
>> - Mark
>>
>> http://www.lucidimagination.com