Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Romi <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 08:32:18 UTC

Parse solr json object

Hi, for enabling highlighting i want to parse json object. for readilibility
i included xml format of that json object. please tell me how should i parse
this object using
$.each("", function(i,item){

so that i could get highlighted result.

<lst name="highlighting">
−
<lst name="12250">
−
<arr name="description">
−
<str>
These <em>elegant</em> and fluid earrings have six round prong-set and
twenty-six faceted briolette
</str>
</arr>
</lst>
−
<lst name="12254">
−
<arr name="description">
−
<str>
These <em>elegant</em> and fluid earrings have six round prong-set and
twenty-six faceted briolette
</str>
</arr>
</lst>