Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 09:43:38 UTC

UnsatisfiedDependencyException

Hi,
  I am using maven to build glassfish. I get the errors below. I check my
local repositories. I do have these 2 artifacts in it. I am using maven 1.1.
Any clue?

Exception stack traces :
org.apache.maven.verifier.UnsatisfiedDependencyException : The build cannot
conti
nue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:
- commons-jelly:commons-jelly-interaction:1.0:jar
- commons-jelly:commons-jelly-http:1.0:jar

Regards,
Rice

Re: UnsatisfiedDependencyException

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Yes, it is still supported, but it's not needed in your case. Does it
work now?

-Lukas

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
is <jar> not supported?