Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2005/04/25 22:00:09 UTC

Reinstate bucket_alloc and pool (Re: towards a 2.05-dev release)

Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

[...]

> That works great! I've committed the changes for this,
> and also the associated ones for Win32; let me know
> if something's amiss.

Looks ok to me.  The last tweak I want to make
is to reinstate bucket_alloc and pool to apreq_module_t,
because passing in a safe pool looks too complicated
to me.  It'd be best if we provided them, and
validated that their lifetimes are ok whenever
someone asks to use a different pool.

Unless someone objects, I'll make this
change and we can focus on getting our
docs cleaned up before moving to release-candidate
mode.

--
Joe Schaefer