Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ha...@holsman.net> on 2011/03/24 03:55:13 UTC

Incremental counters

Hi.

apologies in advance, as I haven't been keeping current on what is going on in cassandra-land for a while.

I noticed that incremental counters have been added to 0.8/Trunk in CASSANDRA-1072.

I was wondering if this (and supporting patches?) could be easily applied to 0.74, or if the current trunk is stable enough to use.

I think twitter is using this in their Rainman product.. ideally they will release that soon as well ;-)

Thanks in advance
--Ian

Re: Incremental counters

Posted by Chris Goffinet <cg...@chrisgoffinet.com>.
We no longer backport to 0.7. We're on 0.8/trunk at the moment.

-Chris

Re: Incremental counters

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@digg.com>.

Re: Incremental counters

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Beta should start shortly after the freeze on April 11th.

Re: Incremental counters

Posted by Stephane Legay <sl...@nextslide.com>.

Re: Incremental counters

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.