Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2018/06/08 13:44:16 UTC

Getting the objects which have been added in an increment

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to get the objects which have been added in a
certain increment to a PDF. Am I correct that this is not easily
available using PDFBox or do I miss something?

BR
Maruan

Re: Getting the objects which have been added in an increment

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
I remember that there is something in COSWriter, but I think it was two
lists and not just one. This was difficult to handle which is why I
stopped working on PDFBOX-45.

Tilman

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 08.06.2018 um 15:44 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find a way to get the objects which have been added in a
> certain increment to a PDF. Am I correct that this is not easily
> available using PDFBox or do I miss something?
I'm afraid not. The parser doesn't care about incremental updates, it simply
uses the new/updated objects by merging the xref tables.

Andreas