Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Fisk <af...@speedymail.org> on 2005/02/10 23:55:57 UTC

coyote standalone?

Can I use Coyote HTTP 1.1 server outside of the rest of tomcat?  I'm
interested in just plugging in the coyote jar for serving static content
using Jetty, but it appears to have dependencies on the rest of tomcat.
I don't want to use the rest of Tomcat due to size constraints.

Thanks.

-Adam

Re: coyote standalone?

Posted by Adam Fisk <af...@speedymail.org>.
Wow -- I somehow missed that.  I'll definitely check it out.
Congratulations on the release!

-Adam

Re: coyote standalone?

Posted by Brad Neuberg <bk...@columbia.edu>.