Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/10/23 16:29:26 UTC

cordova release naming -- proposal

I propose we name the cordova releases more than just 2.x or 3.x.
Something fun... suggestions:

Provinces in Canada  ex. Alberta
Hockey teams (probably some issues with trademarks)
...other Canadian inspired terms ;)
Easy Spanish words since Cordova is also a city in Spain.  ex. hola,
adios, bueno, amigo,

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Emerging Mobile Software Engineer - IBM Master Inventor
SWG Emerging Internet Standards

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on:

100 East Pratt St 21-2212
Baltimore, MD 21202-1009
United States

Re: cordova release naming -- proposal

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Ok, well regardless I would like to nominate Lisa to draw up a wiki page
with a list of suggested release names. We'll bikeshed this yak all day and
night if somebody doesn't take charge!

Posted by Jonathan Bond-Caron <jb...@gdesolutions.com>.

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Please beware of the hazards of pasting words together...
http://o.canada.com/news/vitaminwater-bottle-cap/

Posted by Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com>.
‎Tres Poutine?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
fantasía pants

(spanish word for fancy) + (a road name in Sault Ste. Marie)

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>