Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/10/18 21:04:23 UTC

os-windows/3220: after installing apache, connecting to an NT server to get/share files produces a bluescreen (fwd)

Sigh.

What they are saying is that doing something completely unrelated to
Apache (ie. browsing the network neighborhood) causes 95 to crash after
installing Apache.

Unless anyone has any great ideas, the answer will be along the lines of
that Apache shouldn't be able to cause any such thing (especially if it
isn't running) and we really can't help them...