Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jo De Troy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/07 08:03:47 UTC

ActiveMQ Artemis kubernetes operator

Hello all,

is this list the right one to ask questions related to the kubernetes
ActiveMQ Artemis operator?

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to find out what's not yet
implemented making this alpha/beta status

Best regards,
Jo

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis kubernetes operator

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jo,

this mailing list is for questions related to the Apache ActiveMQ projects.
The ArtemisCloud.io[1] project provides an open source kubernetes operator
to deploy Apache ActiveMQ Artemis, see my previous email for further
details.

[1] https://artemiscloud.io/

Thanks,
Domenico